11.18.2010

uniform . . .


Last year I had a staple dress that I wore . . . well let's just say a lot. This dress from TOAST made my jaw drop - the color, the exposed zipper, the length. Maybe this can come home with me soon because I would wear it every single day!

*Photos: from bluepoolroad via TOAST

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Niki McNeill Brown said...

I'm the same way! Once I find that piece that I love, I'm addicted!

This dress would be awesome with some statement earrings or a bold necklace!
@nikimcneill

11/18/2010  
Blogger xoxo Mimi said...

Im loving this dress as well. I love zippers in the back. I have those pieces in my closet that I would want to wear everyday. I love when you find things that are just that beautiful and that you feel comfortable in.

11/18/2010  
Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Classic with an edge! Love it, and I'm sure you rock it out!

11/18/2010  
Blogger *** said...

Such a gorgeous dres - it seems comfy and chic.

11/18/2010  
Blogger SoOhCliché said...

Gorgeous indeed !

11/18/2010  
Blogger Elise / Pennyweight said...

I'm in LOVE with this!! Would definitely rock this every day, too. :)

11/18/2010  
Blogger Alice Olive said...

Yes, that is STUNNING!

11/18/2010  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Thank you all for your comments. I think every girl needs a dress like this in the winter!

11/18/2010  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

omg, i need i need i need like, right now!

11/18/2010  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

This is the perfect dress. I see Christmas lists forming already!

11/18/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home