natural elegance . . .
Can I move right in? This home out of Nuevo Estilo is one hundred percent my style - neutral palette, a few modern touches and antique treasures. Don't even get me started on the leather couch. le sigh . . .*Photo: Nuevo Estilo
Labels: decor, decorate, design, inspiring apartment, interior design


8 Comments:
Yes, this is stunning! I also love all that light - it bounces off the ceiling beautifully.
Smashing! I'm a neutral palette lover as well, and this space is divine...the table the leather couch and the oversized accents. yum
Oh, this is gorgeous. It seems like just the right place to sit with a glass of wine and a good book, no?
i'm also a neutrals girl. AND that lamp in the front is amazing.
LOVE the cafe chairs - great room with beautiful bones too!!
Fantastic! The perfect mix. Agree 100% with Global A, great bones!
What a beautiful space!
www.ruffledrose.com
the shape of the room is amazing, i love it! the simplicity of the lamp and couches are fantastic too!
www.ThePantryDrawer.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home