1.10.2011

breathtaking home: Imps & Elfs

Words cannot describe how beautiful this Dutch home is. This is the home of the Imps & Elfs brand's owner. When I came across it on Emmas blog I literally had to pick up my jaw from the floor. The big windows, wood and incredible furniture make this home perfection. How high do you think those ceilings are? They give me chills - beautiful!

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Karena said...

Caitlin this home is amzing, unique beyond!!

Thank you for sharing!

Also, I have a Great New Giveaway from Blydesign! Come and enter!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

1/10/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous!!! LOVE!!!

1/10/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks to be an old factory space that they have turned into an amazingly beautiful, comfortable, and warm home. ...found you out surfing this a.m....great spot...following..k

1/10/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the curved ceilings! So beautiful.
- xo, Vanessa Elizabeth

1/10/2011  
Blogger Linda [Forever Champagne] said...

A lovely, lovely home, Catilin... Hope you are doing well. Happy belated New Year to you and your family!

All the very best,

Linda, xo

1/10/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

AMAZING space!!!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

1/10/2011  
Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I love this home! It is so unique and cozy.I really like your blog.

1/10/2011  
Blogger Amy said...

This house is beautiful! I love the room with the chests of drawers.

1/10/2011  
Anonymous Vintage is for Lovers said...

The home is amazing! And I am drooling over all of that industrial cabinent space. Wow! xo Samantha

1/10/2011  
Anonymous ChichiChick said...

Love this with the curved ceiling. Talk about a place for everything, wish I had all of those little drawers to store stuff!

1/10/2011  
Blogger Doug Davis said...

that giant arch is INCREDIBLE! wow

1/10/2011  
Blogger Katie of Modern Oasis said...

What a fab home...I am obsessed with that beautiful vintage leather sofa!
XOXO
Katie

1/10/2011  
Blogger Maison Luxe said...

LOVE!!! That huge arch with the firewood? I DIED.

Thank you for this!

XO, Kelie

1/10/2011  
Blogger quintessence said...

Totally madly in love!! The glass and steel wall is the best one I've ever seen - and what a lovely family!! I guess I'd be that happy if I lived there too!!

1/10/2011  
Blogger size too small said...

stunning- i'm totally in love.

1/11/2011  
Anonymous elissa @ faucethead said...

those windows! i'm drooling.

1/11/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like nothing i've ever seen! love the soaring ceilings and rustic yet modern feeling. major house envy!

1/11/2011  
Blogger Alice Olive said...

The expanse of this space is simply amazing!

1/14/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home