1.31.2011

paris: oh so lovely

Why am I coming across all of these breathtaking Parisian homes? I now have an even bigger itch to move there for a few years - dreaming but hopefully one day. What drew me to this home was the open floor plan, something I'm a huge fan of. It's the perfect home to host a dinner party - I love throwing soiree's!

This home has everything and then some - especially the windows, they are absolutely stunning!

*Photo: by Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer for Vårt Nya Hem

Labels: , , , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Wow, stunning! Love the mix of styles! xoxo Marie

1/31/2011  
Blogger Amanda Teal said...

LOVE this place! Those floors are to die for!

1/31/2011  
Blogger J said...

This place is absolutely gorgeous! I'd move in, in a second, totally my dream home! And those old supporting pillars...oh!

1/31/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! I love the image with the lamp base and accessories! Any idea where the lamp is from?

1/31/2011  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Amanda - I'm in love with the hardwood floors too!

Angela - I don't know where the lamp is from but you could probably find something similar at West Elm or Z Gallerie.

1/31/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in love too...paris is my fave city so i would move there in a heartbeat too! too bad my french is super rusty though...
xo,
joAnn

1/31/2011  
Blogger Beebs said...

Ahhh, those beams! Beautiful!!

xxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

1/31/2011  
Blogger KC said...

love the pop of color in the artwork! i've been wanting to move to paris for as long as i can remember...someday!

1/31/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loooove this decor!

1/31/2011  
Anonymous elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Wow! I love these, so beautiful.

1/31/2011  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

Love the photography in these shots. Each one is prettier than the next!

1/31/2011  
Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

That wood is gorgeous!

1/31/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm going to keep my eyes open there! Keep up the good work:)

1/31/2011  
Anonymous Vanessa Elizabeth said...

I'm headed to Paris in March and I cannot wait to soak in all the details! I don't think I could possible write enough or take enough photos to remember it all.

1/31/2011  
Blogger Nicole Craven said...

wow, what a beautiful house! I love the dark wood floor and accents!! thanks for sharing

www.lovelyinfluence.com/

1/31/2011  
Blogger CAMILLE STYLES said...

This space is sooo my style. Love the simple touch of a few pieces of coral resting in a glass vessel. A little touch of the beach is so nice in the dead of winter!

2/02/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

love that space, so gorg

2/03/2011  
Blogger Lucy said...

WOW! Breathtaking. Inspiring.

2/07/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home