2.10.2011

eclectic + contemporary

Matt Berman's New York City loft isn't a style I'm usually drawn to, but this living room gives me a burst of inspiration that I need to push myself to try something new. The huge windows and wall of books is something I want in a feature home!

Does anything strike your fancy?

*Photos: Photographed by Roger Davies for Elle Decor November 2010

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the new Elle Decor is to die for - everything in there i want!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

2/10/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

That black and white coffee table...sick :)

2/10/2011  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

I LOVE the huge windows! And that coffee table is definitely fantastic -- I'd have a lot of trouble trying not to clear it off and break out a game of chess. I don't usually go for eclectic, but this has so many great pieces.

2/10/2011  
Anonymous Vanessa Elizabeth l Ruffled Rose said...

I can't get enough of that coffee table! It's quite fabulous!
Hope you're having a great week, Caitlin!

2/10/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great space!! I love when bookshelves take up a whole wall :)

2/10/2011  
Blogger Erin said...

I love the staircase, the wood floors and the sofa - but I tend towards a more minimalist approach - too many patterns make me feel a little too scatterbrained. Love ur blog, lady!

<3 Erin

http://www.walkinonsunshine247.blogspot.com

2/10/2011  
Anonymous cottagefarm said...

oh this is to die for. i love that is uses simple lines mixed w. lots of visual pops. that little orange lampshade hiding in the book shelf is perfect -

2/10/2011  
Blogger Plum Pretty Sugar said...

So incredible. Gosh!

xoxo

2/10/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home