2.11.2011

height

This space is oozing with amazingness. The sky high ceiling, beautiful beams, wood floors and neutral palette are pure perfection!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Pai said...

I LOVE this. My living room at home has ridiculously high ceilings, and I couldn't imagine it otherwise. So airy and light!

2/11/2011  
Anonymous classiq said...

There is nothing more beautiful and intimate at a house than beams, wood floors and white walls.

2/11/2011  
Blogger KC said...

I just "pinned" this photo this week! great minds think alike. totally love this space!

2/11/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous! love everything about it

xo,
joAnn

2/11/2011  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

I'm sending this image to my parents! They are building a new house with lots of exposed beams... my mom will love the inspiration :)

2/11/2011  
Anonymous Vanessa Elizabet I Ruffled Rose said...

There's nothing I love more than high, open ceilings!
Have a fabulous weekend, Caitlin!

2/11/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

2/11/2011  
Anonymous large canvas said...

They are some high ceilings for sure.

11/09/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home