3.25.2011

happy {santa fe} weekend!


Excited to be spending a few more days in beautiful Santa Fe - where the food is scrumptious and the culture is uncanny. I'll be sharing lots of details about this amazing trip next week. Hope all of you have some fun adventures planned for this lovely weekend!

xx, Caitlin

Photos: 1. Wilfred 2. Commune 3. + 4. What Anna Loves 5. Hansel from Basel

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Nancy B. Hartley said...

Don't miss stopping at Cafe Pasqual's for breakfast or lunch, so delicious! The cantina in El Meson, has wonderful tapas, plus tango night is on Tues, if you are still there. Enjoy your time in Santa Fe!

3/25/2011  
Anonymous Tine said...

I just stumbled upon your blog, it's so inspiring! Have a great weekend!

3/26/2011  
Blogger christine donee said...

I love southwest styles :)

3/26/2011  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Sounds like fun, Caitlin! I hope you have a wonderful time... cannot wait to learn more :)

Also, just in case you missed, I am hosting a lovely giveaway at the moment—you might like to enter!

xo

3/26/2011  
Anonymous Vanessa Elizabeth I Ruffled Rose said...

Love the dress in that first photo - such a gorgeous contrast! Hope you're enjoying the last of your holiday, Caitlin!

3/27/2011  
Anonymous Catherine *The Spring* said...

Looking forward to what you bring back for us all! Loving these fabrics for their hand-crafted, well-loved quality!
- Catherine at The Spring

3/27/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love those scarves! Hope your weekend was lovely; as usual, mine went by too quickly!

3/27/2011  
Anonymous classiq said...

Love the simplicity of the grey dress in the first photo! Simple is beautiful.

3/28/2011  
Blogger travelkate said...

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your time there...the spa at Ten Thousand Waves is divine if you have any time to make it there before you leave!

3/28/2011  
Anonymous Manolos to Asolos said...

Ah! I wish I would have seen this post sooner. I go to Santa Fe every summer with my family. Next time you go, eat at The Shed! It's wonderful!!!!

Hope you had a great time! : )

It's such a wonderful place.

3/30/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home