4.26.2011

well-styled . . .

Every season Toast creates an inspiring catalogue that combines beautiful styling and dream-worthy locations that seem to always take my breath away. When I flipped to this feature within the catalogue my heart went a flutter. The mix of blue and white has a sweet spot in my heart.

Now, if only I could make a special trip to London just to go to Toast. I'd probably get in a wee bit of trouble.

*Images: Toast UK

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Alice Olive said...

Agreed, Toast does an amazing job. Makes me covet everything!

4/26/2011  
Blogger Katie*Belle said...

Such pretty photos. And I'm wishing I could lounge in that bed all day today : )

4/26/2011  
Blogger Amy Mayberry said...

Just one of the many amazing things in London! :0)

4/26/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

I adore the first image with the rustic weathered vibe and a gorgeous over the top chandelier!

4/26/2011  
Blogger Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

The clouds are so vibrant...and that bed looks so inviting

4/26/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adore these outdoor-esque spaces!

4/26/2011  
Blogger k said...

gosh those are amazing spaces!

4/26/2011  
Blogger KC said...

mmmmmm...that first picture looks like the perfect gathering spot for a leisurely dinner!

4/26/2011  
Blogger peggy | bluepoolroad said...

yes! love toast. they always find the most intriguing locations to shoot...

4/26/2011  
Anonymous tara said...

these images make me want to go on vacation! breezy lovliness...

xoxo,
tara


www.thewondergirl.com

4/27/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in love with these interiors! especially the first one! such an inspiration! xo
www.studyingwithstilettos.blogspot.com

4/27/2011  
Blogger Lucy said...

eye candy!

4/28/2011  
Blogger Creategirl said...

oh....my.....goodness that bedroom photo is divine! Though I could never have this as my own, I would never get out of bed. Add a few books and a nice summer breeze and I would beset : )

4/28/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home