it's friday!
Happy weekend! Phew, this week has been something else - I apologize for the light posts. Last night Eric and I were finally able to make a homemade meal together. It was pure bliss.Wishing this weekend would slow down, but it will be filled with family in town, baseball games, bridesmaid dress shopping and Sunday we're shooting my apartment for something, I'm over the MOON excited about it! Details will come soon my dears.
I hope each of you have a fun filled weekend ahead - anything exciting happening? Enjoy yourself!
xx, Caitlin
Labels: decor, design, fashion, interior design, weekend


13 Comments:
I`m so happy it is friday :)
Wish you a great weekend!
xx Marie
So excited for your re: Sunday's shoot. It's gonna look amazing your place, I know it!
Have a lovely weekend, hun!
Love these images. Particularly the first one. Loose and flowing, beautiful.
i can NOT wait to see ur wedding pics - i just can IMAGINE already!
Great photos! Happy Friday!
Fashion Fractions
Wow - now that's my favorite kitchen ever. I love the simplicity of it!!!
What did you make? Anything good? Happy weekend! Start if off with my cocktail pick!
www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage
Gorgeous photos - I need a bigger kitchen! Enjoy the weekend.
I love that look and I like how well you transfer it into interior! Materialistic Chic!
AllGlamThings
have a great weekend, too!
i love the pictures you posted - the third one inspired me to re-organize my bathroom stuffs. looks much more tidy now ;)
I love the outfit!! I really enjoy reading your blog (I added it to my blog's blogroll)! artofmoda.com Cheers!
Love these pictures!!! And that sounds amazing to cook dinner with your guy. Can't wait to hear the news about the shoot! I hope you had a great weekend!
Star Hughes Living
I absolutely love all these photos. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home