simple + retro home . . .






One of my all time favorite series is back on the lovely Jamie Beck's blog - At Home With. She captures each home to perfection and they embody how people live their daily lives. I'm hoping that Jamie comes to San Francisco someday to capture Eric and I in our home!Also, be sure to enter the West Elm giveaway that ends this Friday and check out my guest post over on Danielle's blog today - here!
*Photos by Jamie Beck
Labels: decor, decorate, design, interior design, jamie beck



12 Comments:
Ha! Of course was just drooling over this space last night trying to come up with descriptor for the feel...living well without living loud....i haven't found the perfect moniker yet.
lovely, simply lovely! I pinned your bed to my pinterest account!
I spent some im over the weekend going through the series, besides beautiful photography, I love how she always captures the most perfect little details! Plus I think it's beautiful these are not really styles. such a pretty glimpse to everyday life
I agree with Helena, the details are just wonderful that she manages to capture. In this tour it's that brick wall that really captures my eye. Also, how lovely is that image of them both as well?!
I love their place! Such uniqueness everywhere
LOVE that exposed brick... and i really need to get a massive bookshelf like that. just gorgeous! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams
so awesome and the collection of jewelry too!
is that lavender? I love it!
I love seeing how other people design their homes, it gives me such wonderful ideas. This looks like a great series. I love the photos you chose, their home looks eclectic, but not overly crowded.
all these details are amazing! I look peeking into other peoples homes. Thanks for the link
I love the couple pic!! This house is perfect...
The bookshelf in photo two is great. I really want one like it for my home.
http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home