8.12.2009

Wednesday Wedding Update: Engagement Photos

When we first met with our photographer she asked us all the questions any photographer would in order to get to know us better. But one thing she really loved was the idea of doing our engagement photo session at the SF Giants ballpark. We live with baseball eight months out of the year because Eric works for the Giants. I'm personally already counting down the days until the season ends. Don't get me wrong, I love baseball, but I'd like to have someone at home to eat meals with. 

Anyway, back to about our engagement session. We had the ballpark to ourselves. I have never walked around a stadium with nobody getting in the way or bumping into you. It was serene. We had the whole place to walk around (except for going on the field). It was magical. I've got to say that our pictures came out amazing.
After the ballpark we went to the gardens around the Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park. To get some more romantic shots without the Giants symbol behind us. I'm so thankful that our pictures came out as good as they did. They came out exactly how I wanted and they embody who Eric and I are in real life. Thanks Erin!


{photo's courtesy of Erin Beach}

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Magchunk said...

Beautiful ring! I love the last picture. The colors are so rich.

12/09/2009  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

I don't know how i missed these - so cute!

12/09/2009  
Blogger Taylor Sterling said...

me neither...these are adorable!!!

2/21/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home