11.19.2009

A Pop of Color: Caramel

About a month ago I came across these two images on delight by design and I haven’t been able to get them out of my head. I’ve been finding myself bundling up more when I leave for work in the morning. This caramel hued shall she’s wearing is something I could use on a daily basis. 

Where do I even begin with this amazing room? First of all, I love the texture of the mirror and the fact that it reflects the paintings and unique mirrors on the opposite wall. Moving to the bed, this headboard is “bananas” (I’m sorry, I had to say it). The room is decorated in black and ivory, which makes the room feel balanced (especially with that leopard rug, oh la la)! Every little element that went into this room makes it work and that’s why I’ve been obsessing about it for over a month. 

Thanks Blair for the inspiration behind this post.

{photos courtesy of delight by design}

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home