12.08.2009

Off to the Nutcracker

It's opening night of the Nutcracker, and in a few hours I'll be sitting in my seat as the curtains rise.
This is one of my favorite things to do around the holidays (probably because I used to be in the Oregon Ballet Theatre). I danced in the Nutcracker for two years until I got a stress fracture in my foot, which ended my career as a ballet dancer. But going every year brings back amazing memories of being on the stage listening to the music day in and day out.

Look out for tomorrow's Wedding Wednesday Update.

{photo courtesy of flickr}

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Saw it last weekend, it was excellent! Always a fun holiday tradition. Enjoying your blog.

12/08/2009  
Blogger Dallas Shaw said...

i missed it last year and I am desperately trying to find time to catch it this year
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

12/09/2009  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

It's a beautiful one to watch...and for you, you can appreciate it even more :)

12/10/2009  
Blogger Daniella said...

I went just this past weekend too! Always great for Christmas time.

12/15/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home