1.22.2010

Happy {Honeymoon Planning} Weekend

The weekend is hours away and I couldn't be more excited about having a few days to relax and check things off my wedding to-do list.
At the top of my list is honeymoon planning. We're finalizing our accommodations this weekend (I've been smiling ear to ear about the house we found), and I'm excited to share it with all of you next Wednesday.

Next up on the list is finding beautiful beaches, great hiking trails, good snorkeling spots and yummy restaurants in both Kona and Kauai. If you have any recommendations please send those along as you would make our honeymoon even more special.

I hope all of you have a nice relaxing weekend and thank you to everyone who
has stopped by this week.
xo, Caitlin
{photo courtesy of definitely golden}

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunset magazine always have some of the best ideas.

http://www.sunset.com/travel/hawaii-mexico/kauaihigh-burgers-00400000011683/

Also, try Kauai Revealed book. These travel books are amazing! We used on in Maui and was thrilled with the amount of local info and hidden things to do!

1/22/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home