Wedding Wednesday Update: Veil
Tonight I'll be booking my last flight to Portland before the wedding. I've got to pick up my wedding dress and bring it back to San Francisco in order to find a veil the works with the dress. Since my dress doesn't have a train, I'm leaning towards a long veil, but one never knows what could happen in the end...

I love the dramatic feeling a long veil adds to the whole look, along with the photos.
Short veils aren't seen as often anymore and that's something I like seeing, but there really isn't anything like a long veil being put on for that last touch.
In the end, I'm almost positive I'll be wearing a long veil, but like I said before, "one never knows" because I never knew I'd be wearing a strapless dress.{photo's courtesy of Style Me Pretty}


2 Comments:
i like the idea of the net veil over the face (like the 2nd pic)...very 1940s glam!
xox alison
I agree -- a veil is pretty + you have such a beautiful face, I'm sure it will look lovely :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home