By the time you read this I'll be en-route to Palm Springs for my bachelorette party weekend.
My bags have been packed for days . . .
I'll be basking in the sun . . .

Putting my dancing shoes on . . . And if Saturday night goes according to plan, I'll be fine just sleeping in a big comfy chair.
I'll be back on Monday, hopefully with a tan and some good tales to tell.
Have a fabulous weekend luvies!
xo, Caitlin
Labels: weekend
8 Comments:
Fun, fun, fun! Hope you have a wonderful time!
Enjoy!! Have a blast!
just came across you because ashlina at secrets of domestic bliss had one of your pictures on her blog. Loving your blog! Will be following.
Have a wonderful time! Enjoy!
I can't get over those amazing red shoes! I hope you have a most brilliant time and return home happily exhausted and refreshed : )
Congrats! :) and...Have a fabulous time!
live it up lady!
Hello Caitlin! I missed you and your blog while I was on vacation...must catch up on your fabulous posts :)
Hope you had a very fun time*
xo,
Sarah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home