A Pop of Color: A Combo
I've been craving inspiration with a touch of white, a hint of nude and a pop of caramel. These two images fed my soul when I came across them on escapade. There is no doubt that this is an amazing color combo. I love the warmth of this color.


I've been thinking about the color's I want to transition my wardrobe with from summer to fall and this is exactly the combination I've been trying to find. The mix of white, nude, caramel and maybe a little brown will be taking over my closet.

I've been coveting these JCrew heels for a long time - luckily they are currently on a truck, train or plane coming my way.
What colors are you going to add to transition your closet from summer to fall?
What colors are you going to add to transition your closet from summer to fall?
{photos: escapade}
Labels: A Pop of Color, decor, decorate, fashion, interior design


4 Comments:
Would be a lovely color combo for fall :)
Love that 1st picture, it's so warm and would make a home be so inviting.
Sandy - it's the perfect color combo for fall! Can't wait, it's my favorite season :)
Ludmilla - love that photo!
Thank you both for visiting and commenting!
I ADORE these images! Caramel is such a great color + I love this inspiration :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home