happy {sunshine + baseball} weekend!

Although it was a short work week, it felt like a long week. With Rue's imminent arrival I've been working around the clock. This weekend Eric and I will be heading down to San Diego to visit his Mom and of course watch some September baseball. I can't wait to soak up some sun and enjoy some quality time with my hubby.
See you all back here on Monday!
xoxo, Caitlin
ps. Be sure to check out the very last sneak peek of Rue on coco + kelley. It's a good one!
Labels: weekend


3 Comments:
Have a fab weekend chilling with the Huz, Caitlin.
I'm so so excited for Rue! I cannot wait to post about it the SECOND it launches :) It will be a great issue, no doubt, and I will be proud to share it! How can you stand it?
Hope you had a lovely weekend, Caitlin, it sounds fun!
xoxo
Love love all these sneak peeks!!! Looking fab!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home