3.07.2011

bedroom: which one do you adore?

When you live a studio you long for a bedroom - let me tell you . . . I dream about it all the time. I stockpile beautiful bedroom images for when the day comes that we finally move. As I was browsing through my bedroom file for a client, I thought "I wonder which bedroom my readers would love?" Well, here are just a handful. My current favorite is number five but I'd change the light fixture and add a jute rug to the mix. Although my favorite has already changed since I started writing the post. Which one do you love?

Labels: , , , , ,

25 Comments:

Blogger Laura Nelson said...

i love them all, but I especially adore the third one, I love the naturalness and how if feels so fresh and comfy :)

3/07/2011  
Blogger Savvy in San Francisco said...

I am about to start redoing our bedroom, so this post is appropriately timed! I love the last one, but would want some splash of color. Trying to decide go with an all white comforter or a color print one??

3/07/2011  
Blogger Kayla said...

I love them all but I have to say the second to last is my favorite. I think it's the side table and lamp that get me

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

3/07/2011  
Blogger Sal {Daniel and I} said...

Too hard! I love all of them!

3/07/2011  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The first one is amazing!

3/08/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely love the 4th bedroom. It looks so clean and airy :)

3/08/2011  
Blogger Kendall said...

they are all so good - but the 3rd is my favorite with the exposed beams. dreaming of this one day too!

3/08/2011  
Blogger Chic Coles said...

Hi we just found your blog.Really great.Our vote is sleigh bed.

3/08/2011  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

I honestly love them all - beautiful serene rooms that are all calling my name!

3/08/2011  
Anonymous Vanessa Elizabeth said...

I love the way that the throw is spilling over the edges of the bed in the fourth image.

3/08/2011  
Blogger Kellie Collis said...

These look heavenly! I'm choosing the first one. Enjoy the lovely day, Kellie xx

3/08/2011  
Anonymous elissa @ faucethead said...

i'm leaning towards number four. it looks totally live-able, cozy and comfortable. just the things i love about my current space.

3/08/2011  
Anonymous B. in the Know said...

They all are simply inviting - but I love the third one. I have a thing for sticks.
Much love,
B

3/08/2011  
Blogger Ms_Blossom said...

I love when you write about your post-studio dreams - very much on the same page. The exposed beams, double doors, and open space of the third room have me wishing it were mine!

I have sworn that the next apartment I move into will have a porch/ outdoor space. For now, I will continue enjoying the breeze from open windows!

3/08/2011  
Blogger Allison {Live Love Small} said...

they are all great but i love number 4...those white wood floors are my fave!

3/08/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are nice bedrooms...but I see no books on any of the bedside tables. I do have an issue with these pictures that don't reflect life, but are a mere pause. That being said, number 2.

(on number 1, how does the owner do to switch off the light at night?)

3/08/2011  
Anonymous The Vintique Object said...

I'm also a fan of number three. I love white/grey rooms, but think need a bit of warmth from wood to keep it from feeling sterile and to give some contrast.

3/08/2011  
Blogger One Day in April said...

OMG! I love the 2nd one! LOVELY!! :)

3/08/2011  
Blogger shanners said...

love the simplicity of them all! my fave might be #1, just because the layers of the bedding look delicious!

3/08/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI- i have always loved the 3rd bedroom w/ the dark wood sleigh bed and white bed linens. It is Tricia Foley's cottage bedroom on Long Island...

3/09/2011  
Blogger carolyn said...

#4 is my fave! that grey afghan is gorgeous!

3/09/2011  
Anonymous Emma at The Marion House Book said...

I'm redoing my bedroom right now - number one! Thanks for the inspiration.

3/09/2011  
Blogger christine donee said...

I ADORE the third one. Something about it just screams comfort. It's so welcoming and genuine.

Thanks so much for sharing! (I can't wait till I'm not renting and can REALLY go all out with crafty projects.. some day.. some day)

xoxo
Christine

3/09/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of this white, it looks so refreshing and would be so great to wake up to every morning. I think that rustic bed nest to the window is my fav. Great blog!

3/10/2011  
Anonymous Lisa said...

I love number 4 — the way the blanket spills off the bed just makes me want to pick it up and bury myself underneath!

3/13/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home