a brand new week . . .

Good morning lovelies! I'm back home in San Francisco. I had an amazing mother-daughter trip to Santa Fe. Thank you for ALL of your recommendations - in the five days that we were there we accomplished a lot, while also taking some time to relax. Although I wish I was still on vacation, it's nice to be back at home. I'll have lots of fun posts this week - including a post about Santa Fe.
Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!
Photo: Nuevo Estilo
Labels: decor, design, interior design, monday, travel, trip


12 Comments:
I LOVE the fuchsia in the painting! Can't wait to hear more about Santa Fe, as well. Happy Monday!
love the bright pink! a weekend getaway sounds amazing!
I've always wanted to go to Santa Fe. Looking forward to that post!
Lovely art! Glad you had a wonderful time in Santa Fe. I've seen your comments on a lot of blogs that I like so I thought I'd stop by and say hi!
Can't wait to hear about your adventures, and of course all of the treasures you found! Please post soon :)
xo,
Patricia
aaw a mom weekend sounds like fun, happy you enjoyed yourselves!
welcome home. cant wait to hear about all your santa fe adventures!
Glad you had a good trip - can't wait to read about your trip to Santa Fe :)
www.featherfactor.com
Looking forward to your post on Santa Fe...it is a place that can fill you with inspiration!
i have really loved living through your santa fe posts... for a san franciscan, santa fe seems like another country, how nice it is close by! i think i will go soon. i've never done the southwest. i adore all the textiles and pops of color you have shared, more, more, more pleaseee! xo, corinna
P.S. You will love "Pride & Prejudice"
Love this poster! Do you know where you can buy it from? Thanks!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home