it's monday!
It's a brand new week and I'm ready to hit the ground running - it's going to be a busy one. I hope all of you had a lovely weekend. This weekend I decided to leave my computer in the corner and enjoy some time offline - it was pure bliss. Saturday, Eric and I headed up to Napa to go wine tasting with the wonderful Mrs. Erin, her hubby and two friends. It was a perfect day will with lots of laughing, delicious wine, a little shopping (can you blame us?) and scrumptious food. Hope all of you have a wonderful Monday!
Labels: decor, fashion, interior design, monday, napa, weekend


20 Comments:
great pictures and sounded like a fabulous weekend!
Amber's Notebook
Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Have a great week!
Sounds like a fantastic weekend and the weather was so nice here on Saturday. I put my computer away as well this weekend - it was a much needed respite.
What a lovely weekend. And l love that bedroom shot! Straight to Pinterest. :)
Sounds like a perfect day! I am growing my hair out just to be able to do that style!
sounds like a fun weekend! i'm with you, it was refreshing to NOT look at my computer all day yesterday!
xo,
joAnn
sounds ever so wonderful. love the images. perfect for this cool winter day.
Sounds like an amazing weekend! Good luck this week! :)
Love this collection of images.
Sounds like perfection...lucky girls that you live so close to wine country!
Love that pop of pink against the camel. Your weekend sounds perfect!
sounds fabulous. Napa equals pure bliss!
love the antlers on the wall and the hair so cute!
Great photos! Sounds like you had a great weekend!
Love the camel outfit with the touch of pink.
Sabrina
http://missworkingirl.blogspot.com/
A weekend of wine tasting and friends--lovely! Wonderful images.
Im sure you had a really fantastic weekend! Have a great week Caitlin xo
It truly was divine. but can we do it again next weekend please!
What a wonderful weekend...lovely images ~
that outfit in the first photo is so darling!
have a great week!!
xx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home