it's friday + link love!

This week has been quite busy, but when isn't a week busy? Although it has packed with work, events and meetings, the hours felt as though they were crawling, which allowed me to get a lot done before today rolled around. Hopefully it's that way this weekend because Saturday and Sunday seem to go by with a blink of an eye.
If you've got some time, here are a few things I enjoyed this week:
The announcement that my bestie is moving to . . .
Labels: bicycle, design, food, friday, hair, interior design, style, weekend


10 Comments:
Have a great weekend Caitlin! That ice cream bar looks amazing, yum!
That ice cream looks so good!
great links! and those treats look tasty! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams
I am so ready for a relaxing weekend! Love the ice cream- I am pretty sure it is in the near future for me!
Oo what fun links! The tart looks delicious and I love the hotel! Happy weekend!
www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage
Love the plait, such a great look.
http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com
Everything looks so wonderful and summery - send that San Fran sun over here to Oakland, it's freezing dreary here!
love your fish braid tail..
3lin
Hope you enjoyed your weekend Caitlin. Off to check out your links! xx
Thanks for the link, lovely lady! Hope you had a nice weekend.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home