1.19.2011

Alt Summit Bound

By the time you read this I'll be airborne on my way to Salt Lake City for Alt Summit. I'm excited to be attending this year and can't wait to meet so many people. But don't worry, I've got posts regularly scheduled and if you're interested in what's happening at Alt - be sure to follow me on twitter, where I'll be updating about all of the fabulous things going on!

*Photo: That Kind Of Woman

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!

1/19/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Caitlin. Can't wait to hear all about it!
- xo, Vanessa Elizabeth

1/19/2011  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

Have a wonderful time! Definitely following you on Twitter so I can keep up.

P.S. Oh my gosh, I really wish I looked like that when I travel. Especially with that car.

1/19/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a fantastic trip! can't wait to read all of your tweets about it ;)

xo,
joAnn

1/19/2011  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

enjoy Caitlin, what a fantastic experience!

1/19/2011  
Anonymous Ossf said...

Pretty good post.

1/22/2011  
Blogger Beebs said...

I've only just found your blog! But, it's fab so far! Lovely photos, I can't wait to see more.

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com xxxxxx

1/22/2011  
Blogger CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

gorgeous image, happy travels!

1/23/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home