1.26.2011

casually on the go . . .

When you combine stripes, a tan blazer, a classic black scarf and of course a Chanel handbag, it pretty much equals perfection in my fashion notebook. Wishing I could dress this effortless and look half this chic!


Photo: hanneli

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I could not agree more! I am on the hunt for a camel colored one, and I am not sure what you are talking about, every time I saw you, you looked chic and fabulous!

1/26/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow! i wish i was wearing that outfit right now!!! :)

1/26/2011  
Blogger Stephanie Shepherd said...

Agreed, I love that look!

1/26/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, i love it...especially the handbag :)

xo,
joAnn

1/26/2011  
Blogger Marie said...

Wow, love the style! The watch is beautiful! xoxo Marie

1/26/2011  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I forget about stripes. So true!

1/26/2011  
Blogger Caitlin said...

So glad you all don't think I'm crazy but this effortless look is awesome - definitely the way to dress these days!

1/26/2011  
Anonymous Jessie @ Tasty Fare, Pretty Wear said...

Love that chunky gold watch - might need to find one for myself!

1/26/2011  
Blogger Joslyn said...

you do dress like this ;-)

seriously...i would wear that outfit every single day. perfection!

xoxo

1/27/2011  
Blogger Creategirl said...

I so agree, pure perfection! I need this outfit for spring...though by the time it gets here I might be onto something else I love!

1/27/2011  
Blogger Junto à Janela said...

I agree. And the watch is beautiful.

Beautiful blog :) Congrats*

2/03/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home