1.07.2011

it's friday!

Getting back in the swing of things after the holidays is always rough, but this week flew by - I can't believe it's Friday. What a week! Tonight I'm getting all dolled up for a cocktail soiree with San Francisco bloggers (if you live in SF please come join us). The rest of the weekend will consist of celebrating one of my good friends birthdays, keeping myself warm by hanging out at home, booking Spring travel plans and going on a secret mission for a special someone (wish I could tell you!).


Have a lovely weekend!


xo, Caitlin

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Tari said...

I love the outfit in the first picture!

1/07/2011  
Anonymous B. in the Know said...

Have fun tonight! Wish I could join in the fun tonight, but stuck in MN still...hopefully soon I will be a little closer though!
Much love,
B

1/07/2011  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

enjoy tonight Caitlin, Im sure you ladies are going to have lots of fun!

1/07/2011  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Wish all three of you could be in SF tonight! Hope all of you have wonderful weekends. xx

1/07/2011  
Anonymous Victoria | vmac+cheese said...

Wish I could make it to the blogger meet up today! I hope you guys host another one soon. Such a fantastic idea. Have a great weekend!

1/07/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait to book spring travel too - it is too cold here in sf...need to go somewhere toasty!
looking forward to tonight!

xo,
joAnn

1/07/2011  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Victoria - We'll have another one for sure!

JoAnn - Can't wait to finally meet you tonight.

1/07/2011  
Blogger Olivia said...

beautiful pictures :)

I'm hosting a giveaway over on my blog, come by :)

1/07/2011  
Anonymous cottagefarm said...

looking forward to meeting everyone tonight!

1/07/2011  
Blogger Amy said...

I love the first outfit!

I'm excited to meet fellow bloggers tonight!

1/07/2011  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Krissy - so happy that you'll be there tonight. Can't wait! See you soon!!

Amy - love that your coming out tonight. So excited to meet you!

1/07/2011  
Blogger CHIC HABITAT INTERIORS said...

Please do this again soon! I am new to blogging and love your blog (along with all the Rue blogs...!) Living in London currently, but moving home to San Francisco in February. Would love a chance to meet all of you! xx Jessica

1/07/2011  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Jessica, how exciting that your moving back to SF. Please email me when you arrive and we'll have to meet up for lunch or dinner. Have a wonderful move.

1/07/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll be coming tonight! Hope you don't mind that my husband tags along, he works right around the corner and we'll be headed to corte madera after a drink :)

1/07/2011  
Blogger Jeanelle said...

Wish I were still in Norcal.. I'd love to meet some of you brilliant SF bloggers!

Cheers from Amsterdam,
www.GlocalGirl.com

1/08/2011  
Anonymous Melissah said...

I just discovered you blog & loved it. I'm an interior designer from Melbourne, Australia & I found it very inspiring. Blogging is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it. It's got a bit of everything fashion, interiors, food, travel spots - hopefully you will find something in there that you like.
Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!
Cheers
Melissah

1/09/2011  
Blogger Amber's Notebook said...

caitlin! It was so nice to meet you the other night! I had a blast at the event and you were so sweet! I hope to see meet up again!! Thanks again for helping plan the event!

1/09/2011  
Blogger Leigha said...

That last image is so, so stunning.

Leigha

3/07/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home