3.17.2011

pure bliss . . .


Last fall I had the pleasure of spending the day shooting Erica Tanov's Berkeley home with Leslie Williamson. Erica's bedroom is one of many rooms that made my heart skip several beats. From the stunning de Gournay wallpaper, to the treasure trove of flea market finds, to the beautiful bed linens - every single detail was jaw-dropping. This room in particular made me day dream about lounging day in and day out looking through her bedroom window at the Golden Gate bridge while reading Leslie's incredibly inspiring book, Handcrafted Modern.

Cannot wait until the rest of Leslie Williamson's photos of Erica's home to be published - when they are, I'll be sure to post them!

3.1 Phillip Lim Chiffon-backed cotton cardigan / Diptyque Baies Candle / 3.1 Phillip Lim Bow-embellished cotton shorts / Handcrafted Modern / Deborah Lippmann Believe Metallic / Erica Tanov Rodin Lip Balm / West Elm Mongolian Lamb Pillow Cover

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Pai said...

I adore the wallpaper! And the soft pillows are such a nice touch -- I love the one you picked out!

3/17/2011  
Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Wow that bedroom is absolutely stunning. So lucky you got to see it in person

3/17/2011  
Blogger travelkate said...

This is gorgeous...I could imagine pinching myself if this was the room I slept in every night :)

3/17/2011  
Anonymous Molly said...

You're doing a great job of turning me and Sally on to Rodin products... I am dying to try some of the face oil and I'm sure the lip balm is to die for!
xxoo
Molly

3/17/2011  
Blogger Kayla said...

I love it! I'm obsessed with all the bloggers taking interior design and turning it into an outfit inspiration. So fun.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

3/17/2011  
Anonymous B. in the Know said...

Pure bliss indeed! So beautiful. And I love those shorts!
Much love,
B

3/17/2011  
Blogger christine donee said...

that bedroom doesn't even look real. I'm afraid I'd never leave if that were mine.. I'd stay there all day every day.

xoxo
Christine

3/18/2011  
Blogger Creategirl said...

so beautiful! I love the mismatched lamps and casual feel!

3/18/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home