Happy {R & R} Weekend!
After a long week of work, wedding planning, wedding drama and redecorating our apartment with a new bed, I'm exhausted. I am so glad I have a new bed to collapse on this weekend.
I want to apologize for the late afternoon posts this week. It's been rough dealing with two of my bridesmaids. Let's just say I highly recommend that as a bride you're there when your bridesmaids take their measurements. Don't let them turn in what the "hope" they'll be or they may be wearing their dresses with safety pins up and down the side like a Scottish Kilt! But when your bridesmaids live in another country, you'd think you would be able to trust them. Unfortunately, mine didn't give me their REAL measurements. I'll keep you posted about what happens, but for now I just have to laugh about the whole situation and enjoy every minute of being engaged. But no more drama this weekend. My weekend is going to be all about resting, relaxing and working on redecorating my first clients apartment. I'll be sharing the inspiration board I created for her apartment next week.
Labels: bedroom, inspiring apartment, interior design, wedding, weekend


2 Comments:
I LOVE that huge chandelier!! Good luck with the wedding planning process!
drama my dear! I hope you had a great weekend. And I can't wait to see your board for your client.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home